Blog

Can following trading system make you rich?

Super Gann Trader Academy which conducts share market courses in Mumbai, offers free trader awareness lessons. 90% of investors/traders lose money. The other 10% get all the profits. This is due to our emotions, memory, confirmation and other biases. These are part of human nature and there is no way for us to overcome these with our current biology. Most of both the retail and institutional traders sooner or later will lose. Traders who succeed are not lucky; they’re trading differently…

Read More

Is your loss aversion costing you a fortune?

Super Gann Trader Academy which conducts share market training in Mumbai, offers free trader awareness lessons. Loss aversion is a phenomenon in our thinking that causes us to prefer to avoid losses more than preferring gains. We hate losing more than winning the same amount. Our loss aversion goes up as stakes rise higher. Examples of loss aversion bias include: • In sports, teams change tactics from aggressive to defensive play when they are ahead in the game. Instead of increasing their lead…

Read More

Can confirmation bias cause us to make mistakes in share market?

Super Gann Trader Academy which conducts share market classes in Chennai, offers free trader awareness lessons. We see what we want to see A confirmation bias is a thinking bias that causes self harm due to a blind spot in our thinking. We are not aware that it exists and how it affects our behavior and perception of reality. Confirmation bias causes us to favor information that supports our belief and ignore other information. This causes us to be selective in our…

Read More

Can seeing patterns be cause of losses?

Super Gann Trader Academy which runs stock market institute in Delhi, offers free trader awareness lessons. Examples of patterns in life Babies love seeking human face patterns. It is good for their survival as they need adult humans to take care of them. If a couple of movies based on love story become successful, other producers begin love story projects. When we observe that a flight is delayed or hostess has behaved rudely we begin to believe that this must be…

Read More

Fundamental, Technical or Trading system

Super Gann Trader Academy which conducts stock market courses in Delhi, offers free trader awareness lessons. Charles Darwin (the scientist who made theory of evolution) Quote “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, or the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.” This above statement is applicable in stock market if you read it as given below. It is not the strongest of the traders that survive, or the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.…

Read More

Can small investor/trader (David) beat big financial institutions (Goliath)?

Super Gann Trader Academy which conducts share market training in Mumbai, offers free trader awareness lessons. Once upon a time, Palestine and Israel were locked in major battle occupying opposite sides of a ridge. As part of ancient warfare tradition, Palestine challenged them for a single combat (one warrior from either side) to settle the dispute without incurring bloodshed of big battle. Palestine sent their mightiest warrior Goliath for this combat. Goliath was a 6 feet 9 inches tall, well-built warrior.…

Read More

Can simple rules based trading make you rich?

Super Gann Trader Academy which conducts share market courses in Mumbai, offers free trader awareness lessons. Can simple rules based trading make you rich? Yes it can, simple rules can be very effective even in complex environment like stock market. Some simple rules in action: When crossing the road, our brain does not concentrate on every object on the road. Adding information like eye color of people driving their vehicles or walking on the street to our consciousness will confuse us…

Read More
Trading Secret
Attend our stock market course based on trading system from our expert trading coach to become the top trader.
Our Mission
Helping clients gain financial freedom using better investing process and training traders to be profitable.
Address
Locate Us